The ESD Pressure Pump is regulated by a 30 – 50 PSI Pressure Switch to Turn On & Off the pump. At times the pressure switch needs to be adjusted.
Steps to Adjust the Pressure Switch on a Pump
- Step 1: Using a 5/16” Wrench, remove the pressure switch cove
- SAFETY ALERT – do not touch any of the exposed wires
- Step 2: Use a 3/8” to Tighten or loosen the larger spring (Rear Nut) to adjust the On & Off Pressures for the pump
- Step 3: Use a 3/8” to Tighten or loosen the smaller spring (Front Nut) to adjust the Off Pressure only for the pump
- Step 4: Check the adjusts made to the pressure switch – the Pressure Pump should Turn On at 30 PSI and Turn Off at 50 PSI
- Step 5: After adjustments have been made at the Pressure Pump is set, re-install the pressure switch cover